We Currently Are Not Accepting Any New Applications For Our
Royal American Transformation Program
We like to refer to this program as an “Adventure!”
Why an Adventure? Because the “you” that starts this program will not be the same “you” that finishes.
‘’Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.’’ – Steve Pavlina
Wikipedia refers to an adventure as “an exciting experience that is typically bold, sometimes risky or undertaking.”
Bold? It can be, depending on how much of a transformation you want to make. (We happen to think the all-in-bold approach is best – and the most fun, but that is for you to decide.)
Risky? Not in a dangerous sort of way, but certainly you will run the risk of discovering a whole new, better you. And what a wonderful experience that would be.
Undertaking? We certainly hope so. The best results from the program will only come when you make a pledge with yourself to see this transformation to its fruition.
Who Is This Program For?
Do you need an adventure?
Do you look in the mirror, listen to yourself talk or see yourself as others see you and don’t even recognize that person any longer?
Have you had a major life change? Newly single? Starting a new career? Returning to the workforce after a hiatus?
Have you put yourself last and other family members first for decades and now here you are, a person that you don’t even recognize?
Do you feel frumpy, awkward, ordinary or maybe even just plain and don’t feel like that is authentic to who you truly are?
Are you looking to level up your life and relationships, including finding a more polished romantic partner?
Did you wake up one day and realize that years have passed and that you are not living the life you had imagined for yourself when you were a young girl?
Do you feel like you’ve let yourself down, not living up to your full potential?
Do you ever wonder “what if”? What if things were different?
Do you want to be extraordinary?
If you said “YES” to any of these questions, then this program might just be the thing you are looking for.
About the Transformation Program
Have you ever wanted your own personal image consultant or one of those ultimate make-overs you’ve seen on tv before? Well, that is exactly what you are getting.
This program is an entirely bespoke, one-on-one, ongoing program with Jamie directly for a minimum of six month, as you transform from a caterpillar to a butterfly.
Remember the musical My Fair Lady, (1964) where snobbish Professor Higgins agrees to a wager that he can make a working class girl, Eliza Doolittle (played by the ever sophisticated Audrey Hepburn) presentable to high society?
This is our Eliza Doolittle program. While most of Eliza’s transformation was based on her speech, and yes, that is something that we will work on if necessary in the Royal American Transformation Program, she would have also undergone the same etiquette, image and deportment training we teach here. For when you see the end result one can only imagine that was not simply accomplished with a change in her speech. (If you’ve never seen it or just want to revisit an old classic, you can watch it on Netflix.)
This is how the Transformation Program works:
- First you will go through a thorough in-person discovery process with Jamie. This is where the two of you will dive deep into what you are trying to accomplish and what you want the ultimate outcome to be. Even if you aren’t 100% certain on what that will look like it is completely alright, she will help you figure all of that out. This is also where she will begin to outline all of the lessons and activities that will need to take place in order to get from A to Z. More on that in a moment.
- Once you both have a full grasp on the desired outcome and what all of that entails, Jamie will put together a proposal of how long she thinks it will take and specifically everything that will be addressed. For example: Some of the items on the list may be deportment, continental dining etiquette, new wardrobe, new hair style, updated makeup, social etiquette training, introduction training, travel etiquette and nouveau riche training.
- At that point Jamie will schedule a second appointment with you to discuss her finding and the itemized proposal along with the costs associated.
- If after the review of findings you decide to move forward with the transformation program, then at that time you will be able to schedule the first few events and/or training sessions.
5. The training and consulting is as follows:
The program runs for a minimum of 6 months since there is absolutely no way to make the kinds of lasting results our clients want with anything less.
Both you and Jamie will meet in person once a week for a minimum of 8 weeks.
After the initial 8 weeks you will continue to meet together, in person, for a minimum of once a month until the end of the contracted time.
During the duration of the program you will also have either telephone or zoom meetings once a week as needed.
Jamie will schedule and attend any subcontracted appointments such as with a hair stylist, manicurist or makeup artists with you to ensure the required results are fully communicated and executed.
Additional appointments may be necessary if wardrobe/image consulting is part of the program, which it usually is.
At the end of the six months or otherwise contracted time, you will have the options to enjoy the newly improved you, continue on your monthly journey of transformation with additional, newly discovered transformation desires, or contact us for more training anytime in the future as the need arises.
***We understand how important your privacy is and that many of our customers do not wish to have it made know to the general public via social media or any other method, that they are training with us. For that reason we want to assure you that YOUR PRIVACY is a PRIORITY and of utmost importance to us. Rest assured that we will keep your training and relationship with us CONFIDENTIAL!***
How the Transformation Program is Priced
$350 USD non-refundable Discovery Fee
To analyze your needs and have Jamie put together a proposal for you. If you decide to move forward with the program the $350 fee will be applied to your first month’s invoice. Since the Discovery session is in person, any necessary travel expenses* (see below) will apply.
$650 USD/month payable monthly
With a 10% discount if the contracted number of months is paid in full at the beginning of the program.
Added for image wardrobe consulting and the shopping there of (may be divided and paid over the months of the contract.)
$100 USD (travel expenses may apply – see below)
Added for each subcontracted appointment such as hair and makeup (may be divided and paid over the months of the contract.)
Client is responsible for the cost of all clothing purchases, subcontracted appointments and otherwise incidentals or subcontractors utilized or purchased throughout the course of the program.
*Travel Expenses As Follows:
- – If more than 50 miles from Raleigh
- .75/mile if driven; or
- Coach class plane tickets for non-stop including all fees
- Car Rental $60/day if traveling by plane
- Hotel (if needed) $200/day
- $100 meals per diem when applicable
To inquire further about the Transformation Program, please fill out the form .
‘’The only question in life is whether or not you are going to answer a hearty ‘YES!’ to your adventure.’’ – Joseph Campbell